2012 Writers’ Festival
Summer is nearly here. It’s the time for new plans and fresh projects and great new ideas.
We’ve worked for months with some of the best makers of artisanal software to make Tinderbox and Twig better – and to make our tools work together even more smoothly. And now that we’ve all finished our latest updates, we’re working together to save you lots of money.
We’ve been busy crafting new versions with fresh new features. Working together is only a fraction of the story, but it’s great.
- Drag a reference from Bookends to Tinderbox and you’ll get a new reference note with all its attribute information automatically entered — and a nicely formatted reference exactly the way you want it.
- Tinderbox opens your Scrivener files. It just works. And Tinderbox has built-in export to Scrivener, too.
- Everything works great with TextExpander.
You can also save on Twig — Tinderbox’s helper for quickly capturing notes in lectures, meetings, and in the field.
Get the tools you need at a terrific price, for a very limited time.
We won’t make you jump through hoops. No need to dig up your serial numbers or clip boxtops:
- Tinderbox: order right here. (See boxes in the right hand column)
- Everyone else: follow these links and use the coupon code FESTIVAL ❧ Bookends ❧ Scrivener ❧ TextExpander
- Bookends: save 20% on Bookends – the reference manager you’ve been waiting for.
- TextExpander: save 20% on TextExpander – and save countless keystrokes with customized abbreviations for your frequently-used text strings and images.
- Scrivener: save 20% on your complete writing studio, and grow your ideas in style.
- Tinderbox: save 30% on Tinderbox, the tool for notes. Save on upgrades, too!
- Twig: save 30%. Capture notes quickly, works great with Tinderbox or on its own.
It’s all pretty damn DWIM — “Do What I Mean.” The latest integration between Bookends, Tinderbox, and Scrivener bring a whole new level of DWIMity. And — the mark of great software — each one keeps producing little surprises....the sort of surprise which makes you think (a) “I didn’t know it could do that”; (b) “Why would I want to do that, anyway?”; and (c) “I don’t know how I managed without it. – Michael Bywater, author of The Chronicles of Bargepole, Big Babies and Lost Worlds
Scrivener is the best computerized tool for serious writing since – well, maybe since ever. Its new, seamless integration with the wonderfully flexible thinking-tool Tinderbox is good new for anyone who cares about writing, thinking, or using a computer. – James Fallows, author of China Airborne
Tinderbox helps you keep track of the real complexity and messiness of the world. – Ted Nelson, inventor of hypertext and author of Computer Lib and Possiplex.
Fine Print: quantities are limited, and this brief special offer will end without notice. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts, and may not apply to all updates offers or multiple-user packages. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Great deals and artisanal software make for hectic order rooms and real people handle each order; your patience is appreciated.