Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to add Badges? (Read 6255 times)
Diane Thompson

Kirkland Lake, ON, Canada
How to add Badges?
Aug 03rd, 2007, 3:03pm

I am new to forums for starters but I am too excited about the new changes in Tinderbox to be able to wait for someone to ask....
I would love to make use of the new badges but I can't find how/where I go to add them.  There is so much to the program that I am constantly feeling that I am underusing it.  Being a visual person, I was thrilled at the thought of adding badges.  The manual says that there is supposed to be a popup menu by right-clicking and area in map or outline view or by left-click-and-hold, but I must be clicking the wrong place because I don't see anything.
Any help and patience would be appreciated.

Newbie, Diane   Smiley

WWW Diane Thompson   IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: How to add Badges?
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2007, 4:04pm

Right click (or ctrl-click) the upper right-hand corner of notes in the map.  In outlines, the badge is between the link widget (the arrow) and the title; again, ctrl-=click or right-click for the badge menu

Or, use QuickStamp to set the badge:  Badge=ok;

WWW   IP Logged
Diane Thompson

Kirkland Lake, ON, Canada
Re: How to add Badges?
Reply #2 - Aug 6th, 2007, 8:22pm

Thanks.  I found it.

Diane

WWW Diane Thompson   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print