Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Intel version of Tinderbox? (Read 7771 times)
ksrhee

Intel version of Tinderbox?
Jan 15th, 2008, 12:52pm

I know the current version of Tinderbox runs well via Rosetta under Leopard, but do you have a plan to release the Intel version of the program in the near future?  Given that the last holdover (MS Office) is now fully Intel compatible, I think it might be a good time to release a new version???

Thanks.

Ken

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: Intel version of Tinderbox?
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2008, 1:41pm

Yes.

WWW   IP Logged
John Sandham

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2008, 2:38pm

I'm also interested in an Intel version for my macbook pro.

I've noticed a bug in the line drawing code in the map view. When adding a new link sometimes trails get left as the endpoint is moved around.

Is this a real bug, or a Rosetta translation bug?

btw I'm ready to buy tinderbox today but will the update to Intel be free? if not how long before the Intel version?

Thanks,

John
PS. Rosetta was my research project at Uni.

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2008, 5:18pm

When you buy Tinderbox, you receive a year of upgrades without additional charge.  That includes major updates, so even if Tinderbox 5 comes out tomorrow, you're all set.  

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print