Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TB on Macbook Air - OK on current license? (Read 4064 times)
David Nelson

TB on Macbook Air - OK on current license?
Jan 31st, 2008, 5:43pm

I am hopelessly attracted to the new Macbook Air.  I move constantly from place to place in my consulting business and teaching.  I currently have TB running on my office computer and on my powerbook that I use on the road and at home.  I want to upgrade to the latest version on these machines.  Can I also install and use it on the new Macbook Air under this same license?

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: TB on Macbook Air - OK on current license?
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2008, 10:30am

Our intent for the Tinderbox license is that you can use Tinderbox on your desktop and your laptop  But, if there's any doubt, the Household License costs only a little extra and gives you plenty of latitude for this.

We're very excited about the Air, which appears to be a superb Tinderbox machine!

WWW   IP Logged
David Nelson

Re: TB on Macbook Air - OK on current license?
Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2008, 4:33pm

Thanks.  You have a very friendly attitude towards your users that is refreshing.

I had a chance to briefly use an Air today, one with the SSD harddrive.  It was extremely fast opening up applications and was really attractive.  Can't find one for sale yet, but it is a must have for a hypermobile senior citizen like me who wants to lighten the briefcase.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print