Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Snap-back on attribute menu scrolling (Read 3314 times)
Rafter T. Sass

Burlington, VT
Snap-back on attribute menu scrolling
Apr 03rd, 2008, 5:57pm

On both the attributes side-bar menu and the full attributes pane, I get a several second freeze (w/ clock) when attempting to scroll down to the bottom of the menu. Then the menu snaps back up to the top, making it difficult-to-impossible to work with the attributes at the bottom of the list.

I'm able to work around it by using the scroll arrows rather than slider bar, as for some reason this doesn't produce the freeze, so I have about 1.5 seconds to double-click the attribute in question, or grab it and drag it to the key attributes pane in the note itself.

I'm running the latest Tbx (ok, I haven't downloaded 4.2.3 yet) on 10.4.

Is this a known bug?

Thanks!

raughter   IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: Snap-back on attribute menu scrolling
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2008, 7:14pm

It's neither known nor reproducible; please email support with details.

My guess is that its related to some sort of agent misbehavior, such as a syntax error.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print