Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Export Pane of TbRef (Exportpane.html) (Read 16480 times)
Glen A. Buecker

Export Pane of TbRef (Exportpane.html)
Dec 21st, 2009, 12:54pm

Came across this as I was reading TbRef. The information for the Markup Text checkbox is:
Quote:
Markup Text. If this box is checked, Tinderbox’s export to HTML attempts to translate text styles, such as italics, boldface, and relative size, as well as elements that look like headings or lists, to similar text styles using HTML mark-up. If this box is unchecked, Tinderbox exports the text of the note without any added HTML mark-up codes. (Equivalent to setting HTMLMarkupText to true.)

Should the last sentence not be: (Equivalent to setting HTMLMarkupText to false.)

Glen

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Export Pane of TbRef (Exportpane.html)
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2009, 2:08pm

It depends how you read it, but it wasn't meant to be ambiguous.  I've re-edited the page and uploaded it. I've also updated the ZIP of the source TBX on aTbRef5 as well.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print