Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Typo - link from Style page in TbRef (Read 4797 times)
Rafter T. Sass

Burlington, VT
Typo - link from Style page in TbRef
Jan 07th, 2010, 11:16am

The Style Menu link to the relevant Color menu actually links
to the Colors menu, which leads (me) to some initial confusion.

raughter   IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Typo - link from Style page in TbRef
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2010, 12:01pm

The Colors menu, on the main menu bar, disappeared as of v5 (?) with the advent of the Inspector (its demise isn't in the release notes - I looked.  In older versions, when a view window had focus, the Colors menu left you set the coour of $Color for the selected note(s), nothing more.  (Note to self - aTbRef is currently incorrect on this.)

When a note text window has focus the Style menu appears and the same color listing as in the main Colors menu appears as the sub-menu.  In this case, the colour you set is that of the current (selected) text in $Text. Same colour choices - different context. This menu/method still exists in v5+ but I'd expect it to migrate to an inspector control in due course.

The typo (and a few others!) fixed. I need to do new grabs of the main menu bars when I've checked a few details.

« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2010, 3:08pm by Mark Anderson »  

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Typo - link from Style page in TbRef
Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2010, 5:36pm

Menus section corrected and new grabs uploaded for v5+ menu bars. The zipped version of the TBX is updated too.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print