Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
v5.0.2 aTbRef released (Read 6449 times)
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
v5.0.2 aTbRef released
Feb 12th, 2010, 4:26pm

New version uploaded. For those using the update prompts in the TBX, #5 is the first public release.

It's well worth updating as besides the v5.0.2 info there are a large number of fixes to broken links as well as edited/improved pages.

[BTW the curent RSS doesn't cover all the changes - about 70 pages are new/changed. Why? The RSS lists the last day's edits.]

« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2010, 4:46pm by Mark Anderson »  

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
sampsasamila

Re: v5.0.2 aTbRef released
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2010, 9:08am

Just noticed that the "Yojimbo Clip Manager" link on this page http://www.acrobatfaq.com/atbref5/index/ImportExportFormatting.html gives a "Page not found".

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: v5.0.2 aTbRef released
Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2010, 9:24am

Thanks - now fixed.  It was my FTP client, Transmit; it's a bit flaky doing multi-file uploads and sometimes gives false reports about what it has/hasn't uploaded.

Worth noting that the bundled free licenced copy has ceased so the note is more for the reference of long-term users.  FWIW, I've since upgraded my Yojimbo (on my dime) as I find it quite useful.  I like to use my TBXs for textual data and to stored images. PDFs, etc. in a separate tool/area.

« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2010, 9:26am by Mark Anderson »  

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print