Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
aTbref v5.1.0 released (Read 6374 times)
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
aTbref v5.1.0 released
Mar 31st, 2010, 4:41pm

One slight glitch - some odd gremlin is making the version checking not work. Anyway, read the website and grab the current ZIP - it's the new version, promise!

« Last Edit: Apr 02nd, 2010, 3:37am by Mark Anderson »  

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Marcelo Mirage

Brazil
Re: aTbref v5.1.0 released
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2010, 6:23pm

Pardon, Mark, but where exactly is the zip in eastgate's website?

Marcelo Mirage Marcelo Mirage MMUmeda misantropov@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Sumner Gerard

Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2010, 7:29pm

Here is where I got a copy.  Version checking seems to be working, at least it shows 5.1.0 everywhere I check.

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Reply #3 - Apr 2nd, 2010, 11:20am

@Sumner. Thanks, I've added that URL into my original post.  The version checking issue I noted is the version checking I built into the YBX itself and only pertinent for those whole like to (a) download/run out the HTML pages on their own system and (b) like it to be as up to date as possible. It looks like the law of unintended consequences has struck; in just what form is what I'm trying to figure out.  I'll either fix the feature in due course or remove it if it can't be made to work.

The checker helps because at version change I delete and fully re-upload all the HTML, CSS, etc. Thereafter I tend to only add/replace pages that change. The RSS/Atom feeds only report changes within the last day so the feeds don't always catch changes - plus for simply typos I run out an upload just the one file.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print