Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Twig/Tinderbox Training in London, UK? (Read 5899 times)
Jason Clark

Twig/Tinderbox Training in London, UK?
Jul 05th, 2010, 5:31am

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong space....

I'm needing some help climbing the learning wall to get into Twig/Tinderbox, and would really value having a real person take me through an orientation.

I'm aware of Tinderbox Way (got my copy), and other resources, but my preferred learning style is real person taking me through it.

So anyone in London able and willing, and I'll pay what I can if needed to have someone show me around Twig/Tinderbox?

Tnx, Jason

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Twig/Tinderbox Training in London, UK?
Reply #1 - Jul 5th, 2010, 6:11am

I'm down on the South coast - Portsmouth - but get up to the Smoke occasionally (or when I have an excuse!). If no one closer emerges, drop me an email and I'm sure I could sort something out to help you get going. I do understand your frustration - I spent a good while at outset fiddling with TB but getting nowhere before I got going. Forcing myself to complete a task  - in my case an early (much smaller) version of aTbRef - got me going.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Jason Clark

Re: Twig/Tinderbox Training in London, UK?
Reply #2 - Jul 5th, 2010, 6:26am

Tnx Mark for the offer, I'll keep that in mind and see who I can find up here meantime...cheers, Jason

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print