Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
aTbRef v5.9.0 uploaded (Read 3047 times)
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
aTbRef v5.9.0 uploaded
May 05th, 2011, 6:00pm

The new aTbRef for v5.9.0 is now uploaded (change log). The release caught me just closing up for the day, so the pages are from the last beta  - though that shouldn't affect exports. I'll replace with copies run out from the release when I've got it downloaded (though I don;t think it should change anything).

As usual, I do welcome reports of errors/omissions - if you find one, don't assume I've already been told.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: aTbRef v5.9.0 uploaded
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2011, 10:34am

The release doesn't functionally change anything from the last beta so I'll not do a fresh HTML upload just yet.

For TBX users, something in the AutoFetch used for version checking seems broken. Investigating. for now pick up the current v5.9 version zip of the TBX.  I'll report on the forum if/when this bug is fixed.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print