Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tabbed interface (Read 2212 times)
Peter Rich

Provo, Utah
Tabbed interface
Jun 08th, 2011, 1:35pm

I find that I often have many TB windows open at once. While it's sometimes useful to have two different views open side-by-side, I'm often only looking at one view at a time. I would love if there were a way to open a new view in a different tab within the same window. This way, I could consolidate different TBs that are open into different windows. I would still have the ability to open a view from the same project in another window, but adding a tabbed interface would certainly help keep some of my "views" packaged together instead of having 10-different TB windows open at once.

</something witty>
  IP Logged
russ lipton

Re: Tabbed interface
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2011, 11:27pm

Generally, I love the multi-window interface and regret the increasing domination of single-window-tabbed applications. Still, I agree that nearly my all work sessions with TbX would benefit from the option to choose between tabbing and new windows as-desirable.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print