Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Multiple color palettes (Read 3021 times)
russ lipton

Multiple color palettes
Oct 12th, 2011, 10:15pm

This is a trivial (or, perhaps detail-level) feature request, i realize: provide four or five different color palettes to choose in Preferences.

Of course, folks can supply their own, but not everyone is skilled at choosing/creating an appropriate color scheme. Indeed, few are. So, a small group of palettes featuring different types/hues of color would be a nice fit-and-finish enhancement, especially if a couple of them were custom-defined for users with color disabilities.

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: Multiple color palettes
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2011, 1:40pm

You can achieve this effect by grabbing your favorite color scheme -- the ones you'd like as Preferences -- in the form of color scheme files.  Just drop the scheme you want into the document, and you're all set.

WWW   IP Logged
russ lipton

Re: Multiple color palettes
Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2011, 3:11pm

Mark, yes and I do this. My thought was that having a group of 'official' schemes (as well) that were designed intentionally for variety/accessability and automatically selectable could be a nice touch, especially for new/novice users. Definitely a trivial feature request!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print