Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dirty Bit (Read 1892 times)
james a. foster

Dirty Bit
Nov 18th, 2011, 2:42pm

It would be killer to have a "dirty bit" flag on each note, probably up in the window header. This would be true if the last update is more recent than the last application of actions to the note and false otherwise.

When I'm developing actions, I'd like to know how long I have to wait before an update caused by some action is actually performed.

Come to think of it, perhaps the dirty bit should be the number of actions that have been applied since the last update. when it's dirty, that would be zero. greater than zero would mean that it has had that many update actions--so that if I know how many actions apply to this note then I know whether it's done.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print