Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Different columns at different levels of outline (Read 1855 times)
james a. foster

Different columns at different levels of outline
Nov 27th, 2011, 9:34pm

I'd like to be able to have different columns displayed at different levels of an outline view. For example, I may want to see one set of attributes at the leaf level and another at internal nodes.

Why? Take for example a box full of notes about my food that I'm working on.

The containers can have different key attributes. For example, containers are places to store food (like Freezer, which contains TopShelf and BottomShelf). the leaves are actual food items (like Spinach, 2 bags, frozen yesterday, expires in 2 months).

I want to display a list of all the food, where it is, how much is left, sorted by expiration date. So, I don't want to see "whenFrozen" when I look at "BottomShelf", only when I look at "Spinach". and so on.

I know I can do this by defining the html export more carefully. But It would be helpful to have it in the outline view.

I'll add this to the feature request.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print