Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tinderbox 6 (Read 2060 times)
garyturner

Tinderbox 6
Mar 06th, 2013, 1:02pm

Just curious as to when Tinderbox 6 is going to reveal itself--when are we going to be able use it?Will it be in the summer or fall or this upcoming spring?

Also, the pricing! If I have time left for upgrades, will Tinderbox 6 count as an upgrade or since the number goes from "5" to "6", will everyone have to pay?

Gary

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: Tinderbox 6
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2013, 1:38pm

We haven't announced a timeline.

Our current plan is that Tinderbox 6 will be part of the current upgrade plan: if you've purchased or upgraded within the past year, Tinderbox 6 will be included.

WWW   IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Tinderbox 6
Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2013, 1:44pm

In my 'admin' hat: house rules preclude discussion of betas and unreleased software. Please abide by that. Questions on any of this should be made directly of Eastgate.

To abide by forum rules and avoid pointless speculation on future events, I'll now lock this thread.

« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2013, 1:44pm by Mark Anderson »  

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print