Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Doo.net: File organizer and indexer (Read 5201 times)
Joel Orr

Mountain View, CA, US
Doo.net: File organizer and indexer
Jul 23rd, 2013, 3:32pm

I downloaded this free app a couple of days ago. It indexed all the docs on my Mac, in my Dropbox, in my Google Drive, and in my SkyDrive. It shows them to me in an astonishing variety of ways.

iOS and Android apps are "coming soon." It claims good security.

I'd been considering DevonThink and EagleFiler, but this seems to do as well or better--for free.

Your thoughts?

WWW   IP Logged
Paul Walters

Re: Doo.net: File organizer and indexer
Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2013, 5:08pm

What is the connection with Tinderbox?

IP Logged
Joel Orr

Mountain View, CA, US
Reply #2 - Jul 25th, 2013, 8:34pm

Tangential. People who use TB, I am guessing, have more than the average interest in keeping track of things. Just sharing a discovery. It's free, no commercial interest on my part.

Also, I may have read the topic section heading too quickly, and related to "off the wall" but not to "feature ideas." Smiley

WWW   IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2013, 10:05am

I think mentioning interesting software is fine.  But of course, readers might wonder if there's a very specific Tinderbox integration they'd overlook, and hence Paul Walter's question.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print