Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
aTbRef server problems (Read 2956 times)
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
aTbRef server problems
Jul 25th, 2013, 5:17am

Apologies to anyone having difficulty accessing aTbRef pages - it seems its host server is dying of old age. The site is due to move onto a new server 16 Aug 2013 and in the meantime the ISP is nursing the current server along (it's unreachable as I write this).

Don't forget that if you've downloaded the TBX you have everything (except the images - separate download) you need to run out your own local HTML copy of the site.

For the short term, I'll make ZIPs of the TBX and the web pages images accessible via my Dropbox:
N.B. The links above should not be assumed to be pointing to current content if used after August 2013.

« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2013, 10:34am by Mark Anderson »  

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: aTbRef server problems
Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2013, 11:26am

Server's back up allowing a full refresh of aTbRef content. Warning remains about spotty performance between now and mid August.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print