Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tinderbox - MA Meet-up (Read 3002 times)
Zac

Tinderbox - MA Meet-up
Sep 14th, 2013, 9:32am

Hi guys,

I purchased Tinderbox two years ago after reading about it online. It's a real fascinating product especially in an era where most of the software focus seems to be shifting to smartphone apps.

I really want to get good at building my own personal Tinderbox solutions for work and home but I have had a problem climbing the learning curve. I bought the DVD from Eastgate with some examples and help documents.

I missed the last Massachusetts Tinderbox Meet-up in 2012 and I haven't seen any notice of the next one. Has anyone heard anything?

Best regards,
Zac

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: Tinderbox - MA Meet-up
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2013, 2:20pm

We're in nose-to-the-grindstone mode for Tinderbox Six right now. But we'll likely have a Tinderbox Weekend in Boston this winter.

Might people be interested in an informal meetup, perhaps an evening, somewhere in greater Boston or, at any rate, Northern New England?

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print