Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Toolbar (Read 1846 times)
Apb123

Toolbar
Jun 06th, 2014, 1:45am

I want to select a group of notes in a map. i.e display the select icon rather than the grab icon. I did this previously using the toolbar.However the show toolbar command does something very different (i.e it Shows a toolbar at the top of the window that is different).

Any guidance on how to do this.

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Toolbar
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2014, 3:28am

To group (band) select a number of map elements, hold down the option key then drag select. As you drag, a dotted line box is drawn around the items that will be selected. As at v6.0.0, the hand cursor doesn't change to a cross to indicate the change of selection type but I understand it's no the fix list so in due course expect the cursor to change when the Opt key is held down.

The old toolbar has gone (I think because so few used it) - all the features it offered were/are available elsewhere, and more easily, by other means.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Apb123

Re: Toolbar
Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2014, 2:23pm

There is always something new to learn.

Pressing the alt key had never occurred to me. I have been carefully using the toolbar over the years.

Thanks .

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print