Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Map View in 6.02 (Read 1675 times)
W. A. Jacobs

Map View in 6.02
Jul 21st, 2014, 4:49pm

V. 6.02:  No matter what section of my outline I have selected, when I choose Map view, all I get are two containers for prototypes and templates.  Please advise.

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Map View in 6.02
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2014, 5:17pm

If you are making a new tab, the new tab opens with the same root as the current tab and the same view type. In the new tab you have to both set the desired view type and move to the desired scope of view.

I think what you need is a command currently only found in the right-click menu of main views (and which I think has no shortcut yet): 'Open in a new tab'. This opens a new tab based on the current selection though you still need to set the desired view type when done.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
W. A. Jacobs

Re: Map View in 6.02
Reply #2 - Jul 21st, 2014, 5:27pm

Thank you very much.  Most helpful.

IP Logged
Pages: 1