Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is "Move Tab to New Window" broken in 6.0.4? (Read 1829 times)
Gregg Williams

San Jose CA
Is "Move Tab to New Window" broken in 6.0.4?
Sep 19th, 2014, 2:41pm

When I right-click a tab and choose "Move Tab to New Window," a new window appears (and the clicked tab remains in the old window), but the new window always displays the root of the document and is in Map view.

Is this some quirk of my configuration? A known bug? A bug that needs to be reported? Thanks.

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Is "Move Tab to New Window" broken in 6.
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2014, 5:42pm

I see the same. I'd send in a report. It doesn't look to be correct.  I'd expect the new windows to include/be focused on a tab of the view type and root focus as the calling tab. That said I don't know the exact design intent. At present it seems to basically open another default two-tab window with default (Map) view focus.

« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2014, 5:42pm by Mark Anderson »  

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: Is "Move Tab to New Window" broken in 6.0.4?
Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2014, 6:01pm

New issue filed.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print