Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Links to files (Read 1748 times)
E P James

Links to files
Dec 26th, 2014, 6:54am

My non-fiction workflow tends to start with Scapple, moves to Tinderbox and ends in Scrivener.

At the moment it seems that I can only link to one of these from a Tinderbox note (using the File/General attribute) - either the prior Scapple or the subsequent Scrivener file - and I would find it very useful to be able to link to both.

Can this be done?

Thanks, Eric

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Links to files
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2014, 8:52am

Why not just add an extra File-type user attribute? All File-type attributes act the same way when used as key attributes.

See more on attributes and Data types.

« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2014, 8:53am by Mark Anderson »  

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
E P James

Re: Links to files
Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2014, 12:33pm

Thanks Mark - that works nicely. I was still in a `only one File attachment per note' mode. That, and the after-effects of Cloudy Bay/cloudy head.

Eric

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print