Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Slightly frustrating refresh issue (Read 1084 times)
Barbara Snyder

Slightly frustrating refresh issue
Apr 08th, 2015, 3:07pm

In View & Text mode, when I create a note,  if I type the note name and then click in the Text pane, the title above the text pane stays at "untitled". It doesn't update until I leave the note and then return to it. I know if I type the note name and click Return and then space I'll get to the text pane, but sometimes I just default to the type-then-click workflow.

Is there a way to force it to update automatically when entering the text pane, or is this just a mini-UI issue that I'll have to live with? (Or that might be resolved in an upcoming update?)

Thanks -- Barbara

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Slightly frustrating refresh issue
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2015, 5:37pm

Not at present. It is has been reported as an issue. The expected behaviour is that you explicitly hit Return to 'close' editing a title before shifting focus. But, I'm like you and suffer the same frustration.

For now the only way to force a refresh of the title in the text pane is to swap the selection in the main view to another note and back again - albeit a workaround.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print