Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Autocomplete in columns in Outline View (Read 1224 times)
Lucas D

Autocomplete in columns in Outline View
Jun 15th, 2015, 4:00pm

A second issue I am having is with auto-completion in columns in Outline View. In TB5, for set- and list-type attributes, auto-completion works straightforwardly in Outline View columns. Is there a way to get this to work in TB6?

WWW   IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Autocomplete in columns in Outline View
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2015, 4:46pm

I believe not (yet!). There is an additional frustrating glitch (already reported) that means when you select a cell value, the whole value is selected.  the only way to collapse the selection and edit the value (other than replace it entirely is to use the left or right arrow key and then the arrow keys to move the intention point to the desired place. Don't click on the cell or you'll re-select everything. This will doubtless get fixed but is present as at v6.3.0.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print