Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tinderbox Start up (Read 1064 times)
Nigel DC

Colne, Lancashire,  England
Tinderbox Start up
Dec 30th, 2015, 5:08am

I can't seem to get Tinderbox to open with the last project I was working on. It always opens with a new project screen. I've searched the usual places to change this but so far have not found a way of doing it. Can anyone guide me? Please. Undecided

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: Tinderbox Start up
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2015, 10:52am

First, what version of Tinderbox are you using?  (You can check by choosing About Tinderbox from the Tinderbox menu).

Normally, Tinderbox Six will, when started, reopen whatever documents were open when you Quit Tinderbox. If you closed all the windows before quitting, then Tinderbox will reopen with a new empty document.

WWW   IP Logged
Ralph Alvy

Santa Monica
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2015, 10:43pm

Though I always load a TB project by selecting from the Recents List (Right Click on TB icon), I tried this out just to see. For me, TB always brings up a blank new project when loading it any other way, even if a window was open when exiting it before trying this out.

Version 6.4.0 (b177)

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Reply #3 - Dec 31st, 2015, 12:18pm

Double-check the setting of System Preferences ▸ General ▸ Close Windows When Quitting An App.  If selected, Tinderbox will obediently close everything before quitting.

WWW   IP Logged
Ralph Alvy

Santa Monica
Reply #4 - Dec 31st, 2015, 2:37pm

That explains it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print