Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Integration with Paper (Read 1603 times)
Stephen Hay

Wellington NZ
Integration with Paper
Jan 09th, 2016, 9:39pm

It strikes me that Tinderbox and Paper by 53 could play together. Has this been looked at, at all? Or are they too far apart in terms of purpose, business model, and so forth?

Thanks,
Stephen

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: Integration with Paper
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2016, 9:43am

Well, I *like* Paper myself!  But I'm not sure I see how it ought to integrate with Tinderbox; what do you have in mind?

WWW   IP Logged
Stephen Hay

Wellington NZ
Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2016, 4:20pm

Good question. It needed a couple of days...

At its simplest, it would be to attach a Paper drawing to a Note. Automating that through Apple Notes or Simplenote would be great or, maybe, it could be done through the email linkages (share a Paper drawing using the email address that is exclusive to my Tbx??)

But this is not "integration" as such. It could well be that when you do it  Wink I'll look at it and say, "Yes! that's what I meant..."

IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2016, 11:13am

One easy way to do this would be to share the Paper drawing with photos, and then to copy the drawing to a Macintosh file -- perhaps one stored in your Tinderbox documentís folder. Then, link to that file.

Or, copy the photo into the Tinderbox text pane.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print