Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
aTbRef v6 updated: similar-to links (Read 841 times)
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
aTbRef v6 updated: similar-to links
Feb 01st, 2016, 6:59am

Refresh with a few minor typos/omissions now in the uploaded TBX (they were already fixed online): see here. This upload also includes a return of 'similar-to' links for each page.

Please do report any typos/errors - I do want to know! Generally, if I find an error I'll fix the online HTML page immediately. The uploaded TBX source file is generally changed on full upload (like today). If not for any other reason, the site gets a full upload for each new public release.

N.B. For those using the TBX to create local HTML copies, please note that (for now!) exporting with the similar-to links on takes a lot of resource so don't use a low-powered Mac. This is a known issue and will get fixed in due course. Don't worry though, as the issue only affects those both exporting to HTML and using ^similarTo^ on every page of a large export!).

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print