Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
aTbRef updated for v6.6.1 (Read 1384 times)
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
aTbRef updated for v6.6.1
Jun 29th, 2016, 8:33am

Updated website today from v6.6.0 to v6.6.1. Few changes of note, mostly fixes of small broken things/performance tweaks.

aTbRef v6: http://www.acrobatfaq.com/atbref6/index.html

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Paul Holbrook

Re: aTbRef updated for v6.6.1
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2016, 7:51am

I just downloaded aTbRef-6-1.tbx

I'm new to TB, so many thanks for creating this, and for making the source file available.

Question: I noticed that I'm getting a consistent crash when I click on Preview in a number of the notes. Any idea if that's a known crash, or is it worth sending in to the tech support address?

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Reply #2 - Jul 9th, 2016, 2:56pm

Not sure. In truth, I don't use the feature with aTbRef. It uses a rather complex template. Any particular pages?

--
Mark Anderson
aTbRef v6
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Paul Holbrook

Reply #3 - Jul 9th, 2016, 5:43pm

A bunch of them. Example:

/A Tinderbox Reference File/Objects & Concepts/TBX Documents

is one, but doing preview on any note/container in that area causes an instant crash.

It's not a big deal that it crashes; I was just surprised to see a crash at all.

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Reply #4 - Jul 10th, 2016, 7:14am

I likely won't be able to get to the bottom of that until I get back from next week (I'm away at a conference). Do send any logs from this on to support as they amy help reveal the source.

It the specific case of aTbRef, it's worth noting that some of the files needed to render the HTML are exported from the same TBX, for instance the CSS.  This means that until you've exported the CSS, the HTML preview will (as to be expected) look slightly wrong as the CSS isn't there.

In fairness to the app I think the preview pane is there for working on more normal, simple, output.

If you're trying to learn how Tinderbox exports to HTML, try these demos

--
Mark Anderson
aTbRef v6
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print