Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where are the release notes for versions > 6.6.0? (Read 2853 times)
Pat Maddox

Where are the release notes for versions > 6.6.0?
Sep 12th, 2016, 12:39pm

I just installed 6.6.4. When I open Tinderbox Help and click Release Notes, the 6.6.x versions it shows are 6.6.2 and 6.6.0. Clicking 6.6.2 doesn't do anything. There's no 6.6.4.

I'm interested in seeing all of the changes made to Tinderbox since 6.6.0. Are those listed somewhere?

IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Where are the release notes for versions > 6.6.0?
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2016, 1:42pm

I don't bother to list all the minor bug fixes/performance improvements but feature introductions/improvements are listed in aTbRef's change log. See v6.6.2. v6.6.3 and v6.6.4 were both quickfixes for issues arising in v6.6.2 so had no significant changes from the latter. Generally, Eastgate's release notes are added to app Help. Members of the Backstage program have access to the Notes.tbx file of ongoing changes. The latter isn't written for wider readership but Help (and aTbRef's) change notes are based on it.

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Mark Bernstein
YaBB Administrator

designer of
Tinderbox

Eastgate Systems, Inc.
Re: Where are the release notes for versions > 6.6.0?
Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2016, 6:53pm

The new 6.6.5 restores the important release note link for 6.6.2. The changes for 6.6.3 and 6.6.4 are infrastructure, and the changes for 6.6.5 are again in the release notes.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print