Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
find and sort by Modified (Read 9533 times)
Christian Zwieb

find and sort by Modified
Jun 11th, 2009, 1:23pm

Finding content in a large TBox file can be tedious when exploring a long list of alphabetically ordered hits in the Find window. I would like to see the option for listing hits sorted by modification date. In my experience, this is frequently the content I seek. Yes, one can always write an agent, but a quicker alternative seems useful.

czwieb   IP Logged
Jack Baty

Re: find and sort by Modified
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2009, 5:07pm

I was about to post a similar issue when I found yours. I *always* want to view results by date so count me in on this one too. I keep an agent around with things set up and replace the query with what I'm looking for, but it's awkward.

Wouldn't mind if I could make the results window wider as well. I sort of abuse DisplayExpression a lot, so my titles get a little long.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print