Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Tinderbox
  News:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! This forum has now been replaced by a new forum at http://forum.eastgate.com and no further posting or member registration is allowed. The forum is still accessible via read-only access for reference purposes. If you wish to discuss content here, please use the new forum. N.B. - posting in the new forum requires a fresh registration in the new forum (sorry - member data can't be ported).
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dragging References from Bookends (Read 2407 times)
Jodi Schneider

Dragging References from Bookends
Nov 27th, 2012, 11:45am

Hmm. Now I'm running into a misunderstanding.

I have populated a library in Bookends and want to try the reference type mentioned here:
http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/WorldBuilding/References.html

I press command, option, and the trackpad -- then try to drag a reference from Bookends into Tinderbox. Bookends changes the size of the reference pane but nothing else happens.

What am I doing wrong?

« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2012, 6:33am by Mark Anderson »  
  IP Logged
Mark Anderson
YaBB Administrator

User - not staff!

Southsea, UK
Re: Literature review/sensemaking of scientific papers
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2012, 2:01pm

Works here on my early 2011 unibody MacBook Pro with OS 10.6.8, TB v5.11.2, BE v11.3.3. I tested separately with trackpad and Magic Mouse - both worked. Note it is important in that the modifier keys are depressed before starting the drag from within BE. This is because as the drag starts BE 'loads' the drag differently depending, on the modifier keys pressed.

FWIW, I've only every tried dragging items from the main listing of references and not any other BE pane.

« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2012, 2:05pm by Mark Anderson »  

--
Mark Anderson
TB user and Wiki Gardener
aTbRef v6
(TB consulting - email me)
WWW shoantel   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print