Tinderbox 5.7^include(example,)::template not found, or template includes itself
The timeline above shows a Tinderbox container with five notes. Want some more examples? Look here!
There’s plenty of additional news in Tinderbox 5.7:
- Many recent changes — especially columns and checkboxes – made Tinderbox work much harder to lay out an outline. Revamped layout routines are much faster, making big Tinderbox outlines snappy again.
- The action syntax has been extended to make actions much simpler to write, while letting you accomplish more.
- new operators for using lists and sets
- advanced built-in string manipulation
- simpler date access. For example: $StartDate.year=2010
- simpler color access. For example: $Color.red or $Color.brightness
- improved agents
- smart adornments inside agents
- better map drawing
You’ll find another two dozen enhancements, and there’s plenty of excitement under the hood that you can’t see. Consult the release notes for all the details.
The upgrade is free to Tinderbox users who have purchased Tinderbox or upgraded within the past year. Upgrades from any previous version of Tinderbox are just $98
for Mac OS X ❧ More download options.